Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Continuously adapt and improve our embedded firmware architecture with focus on the Sercos Master
- Collaboration on the further development of Sercos standards and other trendsetting bus systems (TSN,
- Design of firmware solutions (specification, coding, test, debugging).
- Develop prototypes to verify compliance of firmware architecture with key requirements.
- Contributing to the development of functions and components to ensure the required content, quality and
- Support the local and international development teams in the different project phases (design, verification
- Observing technology trends and applying the latest technologies and knowledge transfer.
- Study of computer science or engineer in the field of electrical engineering or automation technology
- Several years of professional experience in the development environment, ideally in industrial automation
- Expertise in the development of control-side Sercos functionality (Sercos Master, Sercos Controller-toController, cascaded networks)
- Good knowledge of Ethernet based communication technologies like Ethernet / IP, EtherCAT,
PROFINET, CANopen etc.
- Embedded design knowledge of ARM and x86 based platforms with hard real-time drive requirements
- Experience in agile development methods according to Scrum
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages C, C ++
- Knowledge of embedded real-time operating systems such as VxWorks
- Experience with versioning tools like GIT, SVN
- Use of code analysis tools, such as Klockwork
- Experience in Motion Development for 5 years
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Integration Program in a Professional, Young & Dynamic Team
- Competitive Salaries & Benefits
- Compensation package includes also Additional Health Insurance, Sport & Social activities
- International Work Environment
You can find out more about our benefits here.